The Kärdio Monitor offers clinically tested measurement, very high accuracy and has been designed to be patient-friendly to use. The device has numerous features including:
• Cuff placement and fitting indicator
• Arm movement indicator
• WHO Traffic light hypertension classification.
• Adjustable time and date display
• Sophisticated measurement algorithm including Advanced Fibrillation
and Irregular Beat detection technology (AFIB)
• Backlit screen with high visibility readout
• 2 user x 120 data memory
• AC/DC power options provided
This Monitor is different.
Many blood pressure monitors allow measurements to proceed when irregular heartbeats occur but do not distinguish between benign arrhythmias and those which may be of greater concern to health.
When blood pressure measurements are performed using the Kärdio Monitor, Advanced Fibrillation and Irregular Beat (AFIB) detection technology can screen and distinguish between various irregular heartbeats. Earlier medical intervention for cardiac arrhythmia, in some instances, can significantly improve patient health outcomes.