Airo-Oxy Fingertip Pulse OximeterRegular price $66.00
What's an Oximeter?
A home pulse oximeter is a device that is placed on a fingertip and uses light beams to estimate the heart rate and the oxygen content in your blood, without drawing a blood sample.
Pulse oximeters display results on screen as numbers. Oxygen saturation level, is abbreviated as SpO2, and presented as a percentage. Pulse or heart rate is abbreviated as PR. For healthy individuals, oxygen saturation values are between 95% and 100%.
Individuals who are most at risk for oxygen issues include active smokers with pre-existing lung disease, obesity and heart disease.
Medical uses of Oximetry include monitoring of blood oxygen levels:
- in assessing the effects of new patient lung medication,
- in anaemia
- in various respiratory conditions including COVID-19, Sleep Apnea, COPD, Infant Bronchiolitis, Lung cancer, Asthma, home oxygen therapy management, etc.
Oximetry is also used to identify those individuals who require respiratory support.
How a $60 device can save lives
Use of oximeters has increased during the COVID-19 pandemic. The COVID-19 virus, enters the body through the respiratory system, directly causing inflammation and pneumonia in the patient's lungs. As both these conditions decrease the efficiency of oxygen transfer into the bloodstream, a person with COVID-19 can have very low oxygen levels without other symptoms and otherwise appear well.
Such patients are more significantly ill than they feel and certainly warrant closer attention in a medical setting. It's why an oximeter can help detect COVID-19 early and is a helpful tool for checking oxygen levels so that low oxygen levels can be identified early and medical intervention started earlier to help save lives.
- Lightweight and Easy-To-Use.
- Colour OLED screen, with simultaneous display of results and plethysmogram
- Parameters adjustment via the use of a simple menu.
- A large font mode to improve the ease of reading results.
- 360 degree adjustment of interface direction
- Low Battery voltage indicator
- Visual alarm function. Real-time spot-checks
- Automatically switches off when no signal is detected
- Advanced DSP algorithm to reduce artefacts and improve the accuracy of low perfusion readings
- Continuous operation mode
- Measurement Range: 35-100%
- Resolution: 1%
- Measurement Accuracy: 2% (70%-100%)
- Unspecified (≤70%）
- Alarm Range: 50% ~100 %
- Measurement Range: 35-250 BPM
- Resolution: 1 BPM
- Measurement Accuracy: 2 BPM
- Alarm Range: 30% ~250 BPM
Dimensions: 62 mm (L) x 33mm (W) x 32mm (D)
Weight: 60g including 2 x AAA battery
Power: 2 x AAA 1.5v alkaline battery
Power Consumption: Less than 30mA (Normal)
Operating Temperature: 5°C to 40°C
Storage Temperature: –25°C to 55°C
Relative Humidity: 15% to 85% non-condensing
Air Pressure: 86Kpa-106Kpa
Operating Altitude: 0-2000 meters
Anti-electric Shock Type: Internally powered equipment
Anti-electric Shock Degree: Type BF equipment
EMC: Type B
Degree of ingress protection: IP22*
1 Year Warranty